We have been home for four weeks now and we have arrived at the Easter holiday. Today more than ever we want to encourage you to enjoy any of the plans, alone or with your family, all of which we present below:
- Virtual tour by the great Russian pinoteca Hermitage
- Virtual tour by the Great Wall of China
- Virtual tour through the Kenai Fjords in Alaska
- Virtual tour by the Hawaii Volcanoes
- Virtual tour through the Llullaillaco National Park of Chile
- MyOperaPlayer del Teatro Real has opened its channels for free so that we can all enjoy the best operas in our living room.
- Visit the Frida Kahlo house
- Select your city in Fever and access a wide variety of free plans from home, such as the first streaming macro-party against COVID with prizes for best clothing and best dance.
- Cuarentenafest, streaming music festival
- Cirque du Soleil live from his web
- If you are thinking of redecorating your home, we recommend this blog plant care for beginners.
- CityMe, is an app that provides virtual tour guides. Now, in these weeks of isolation, it has opened its contents so that everyone can do tourism from home during Easter and throughout the quarantine.
- Learn to ‘crochet’ with the kits We Are Knitters,the start up that has restored the glamor of knitting needles
Remember, right now … # OptimismoZurich. Happy Easter!